Monday, October 16, 2017

Welcome to the 2017-2018 Music Class Blizzard Bag!

Dear Students,

Find your work for the day using the tabs above; click on your grade level.  For Kindergarten to 4th grade, if this is your first time missing music class on a Blizzard Bag Day, you should complete the activities for "Day 1."  If this is your second time missing music class on a Blizzard Bag Day, you will have already done the Day 1 activities and should do the activities for "Day 2."  5th and 6th graders, be sure to read the special directions at the top of your page.

Band members, instrumental lesson students, and chorus members should click on their tabs if it is a band, instrument lesson (click the band tab), or chorus day.

iPad and other mobile device users:  You and your child may experience difficulties loading/playing the online musical sites and games I've posted throughout this blizzard bag blog if you're trying to use your mobile device.  Please click on the tab above called "iPad/Mobile Device Users" and take a moment to read the notice I posted there.  It is easiest to use a computer instead of a mobile device to access the online content on this page.

I will be online to answer questions in "real time" from 8:00-9:00am, and again from 12:30-2:30pm.  You can leave questions in the comment box at the bottom of any page.  I can also be reached on Skype today (during my "office" hours, and other times if you manage to catch me!) at my school Skype name kristinjohnsongwrsd.  If requesting to chat on Skype, please identify yourself by your full name in your chat request so I know who "cutiepie18" (etc.) is!  Also, please be sure to have your parent's permission to use Skype, ok?  If you have a question during a time I'm not online, feel free to leave your question here for me and I will answer it as soon as I get online again.  You can also always email me directly (and more privately) at kjohnson@sau49.org.

GOOD LUCK!

Mrs. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment